Wednesday 19 January 2011

Morphine and Food

Having trouble with eating vs morphine again.

I seem to now be taking enough morphine that it's surpressing my appetite. What I've only just realised tho (probably because of all the other meds I was on before) is that if you don't have enough calories, the morphine zonks you out even more than normally.

I discovered this by nearly collapsing in Tescos. Hadn't eaten much for couple days and went to try and find something to tempt me to eat. Had to take morphine pill before I went. Big wait at the cash desk (don't get me started) and felt so weak and dizzy I couldn't stand up anymore. Had to sit down twice just to get out of the store.

So, now I'm having to force myself to eat again. Deep joy.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment