Monday 2 April 2012

I'm lying in bed, I'm not in pain and I have no neck pressure. None. Honest.

It's been a good pain-day all day. There's been only a very little pain or neck pressure, and what there was, felt very 'vague' and kind of distant. And totally acceptable. Now this, I could live with.

I am suffering some other somatizing symptoms, but they're bearable. I do hope it's not just that things are shifting.

I did have to take top-up pills just before midnight because I was getting quite a bit of muscular pain in my back (the 'morphine pains'), but they worked. I'm getting very minimal side effects, and nothing unpleasant - just feeling slightly 'floaty'.

And I am so loving lying here, revelling in the painless-ness. I can feel my arm and my shoulder and my neck and my back and NONE OF THEM HURT.

Do you have any idea how amazing it is to focus on your shoulder, and not feel pain? I do the meditation 'send your consciousness to the affected part of the body', and there's nothing there. It's just a fabulous soft nothingness.

The same with my eye. I can't remember the last time I didn't have at least some screwdriver-in-the-eye going on.

I think I might be in heaven.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment