Tuesday 15 February 2011

Cruel trick

Moved the fluoxetine to the evening today because couldn't bear another morning of my head feeling like it was full of whipped cream.

It worked - brain was working much better today and pain levels were also more bearable this morning. But then it all went to shit again. I left the office at one, and between my desk and the car I realised a kickoff was imminent. Made it home, but then things got really bad and the morphine did absolutely nothing. And to cap it all, shortly before I took the fluoxetine at the new time, my mood went through the floor.

So now I feel like crap from every angle and the cheerful, productive morning I had seems like nothing more than a cruel trick. Should never have believed it in the first place.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment