Sunday 27 February 2011

Managed a whole phone conversation and a visit today, but now thinking that one or the other would've been better, not both.

Feel really low again being on my own, and completely worn out by the effort of chatting, even though I love them both dearly.

The pain's been just as bad, but today I've taken the morphine in batches of two, instead of one every couple of hours. It seems to have worked ok, but only because 10mg all at once pretty much knocks me over, so then I don't notice the pain so much.

I'm dreading this coming week though. If I can't cope with seeing/talking to some of my best friends, and the only pain solution is drugging myself insensible, I don't see how i'm going to manage to work, or even get out of the house.

Not to mention the fact that I'm supposed to put the Fluoxetine down to 20 tomorrow, so it could all be about to get even worse.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment