Sunday 13 February 2011

More doseage fiddling...

Every night the electric shock pains in my shoulder kick off really badly between 8-8.30.

I've discovered that taking the quick release morphine at 7.30 (ie before it starts) heads it off and I may even be able to avoid taking any more that night. If I leave it, I'll wind up having to take one around 8.30 and another around 10.

It's been difficult to work out where to fit the long release one, though, which could be anywhere from 6pm and 9pm. This evening, I tried the long release at 6.30, because it takes an hour to kick in, then the quick release at 8 when the electric shocks started.

That doesn't work though - I've just had to take another short release pill at 10pm.

So, the short release has to be at 7.30, regardless, then the long release around 9. We'll see if that works...

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment