Sunday 25 December 2011

Friends

I love that my friends know me so well.

One of my best friends one year gave me a DVD of a comedy show I'd never seen before, and which is now my total fave!

Another friend is developing a real knack for picking out brilliant books for me. She did it again for Christmas - she found fab books that are sooo me. So much so, in fact, that another friend got me one of them as well! Oops.

My book-buying friend also got me a calendar of antique maps. I've never mentioned I have a thing for old maps, she just figured since I love travel, I'd like maps. Spot on!

It's so nice that my friends know me that well - it makes me feel all cosy and loved. To be known so well, it makes me feel 'visible' and 'there' - the exact opposite of all those times when I feel I'm fading away before my very eyes.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment