Tuesday 1 March 2011

Doubling up Part 2

So, today I managed to only double up the morning morphine (though the day's not over yet!); took a single one in the afternoon.

I also tried going to get some lunch, just to see how things felt. I managed it, but felt far too dizzy and shakey to really be safe going out, and trying to only made the pain worse and brought on the morphine-side-effect-headache that I'd managed to avoid till then by staying still.

This confirms I'm right in thinking that there's no point even trying to work whilst the meds are doubled up.

I'm hoping tomorrow to avoid the doubling up all together. Based on pain levels this afternoon, on a single dose, I still won't be able to work, but at least it'll mean fewer chemicals.

If tomorrow goes OK, I'll try single dose and some work in Thursday. I'm not sure the work part will be possible, but since part of the problem at the moment is the depression, and that's made worse by the pills, even if I can't work either way, I'd sooner take the fewer pills.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment