Wednesday 2 March 2011

Possible success

So, the reduction in meds seemed to work OK today.

The pain is worse this evening, but so far I've only taken 2 quick release pills. I'm due one more at 7pm, so if I can keep it just to that, I'll be happy. I did have to take the slow release one early, though, which isn't a good sign.

The next step will be to try working tomorrow. That does depend on the panic attacks tonight though - I had to stay awake for so long last night waiting for the panic to stop, that I then slept half the morning. Exhaustion only makes the pain harder to manage, so I'm not going to force myself to work on no sleep; if the panic is bad again, it'll mean another sick day. I've been getting mild panic on and off this evening, so I'm not holding my breath.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment