Saturday 26 March 2011

Great. Now I can't even go to Tesco by myself.

I went today, taking my granny trolley so I could get a few things. I used to be able to get away with that - the trolley provided enough support to get away without my stick (because I can't manage both at once).

But today, it was a compete disaster. The pain was so bad, I desperately needed my stick and the trolley was no help.

In fact, I think that trying to use it for support has upset my back again. I then sat with the heatpad to try and stave off any problems, using the laptop for an hour. It looks like that exacerbated things.

So I now can't go to the supermarket on my own, and I can't use my new laptop for more than a few minutes. Just how much worse is this going to get??

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment