Thursday 24 March 2011

Paracetemol and morphine

I'm wondering if the non-absorption of the morphine could be down to something as simple as having enough Paracetemol in my system.

I know from my earlier experiments that Para makes the Tramadol more effective, and the pain consultant confirmed that it does help the body absorb Tramadol, though they don't know why.

Since Oxycodone is in the same family as Tramadol (they're both opiates) it could work in the same way.

I've been a bit lax over the Para lately, because it didn't seem to be doing anything, and I know I missed one on Tuesday, when I had major absorption problems. The last two days I've made sure I've taken the Para properly, and the morphine has been absorbing OK.

The two might not be connected, but then again they might. And if it is just that, at least there's something I can do to help myself.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment