Thursday 17 March 2011

Feel like shit.

Don't know how it's possible to feel so empty, numb, lonely, overwhelmed, paralysed, got at, restless and guilty, all at the same time, but I do and I hate it.

I feel like everyone is judging me, that I'm a failure and a screwup, but at the same time i feel totally isolated and abandoned, like no-one's there to even notice what I do.

Even writing this I feel a failure because I can't put into words how bad I feel. Everything I try just sounds trite and inadequate compared to how I feel inside. It's like the words are all running on 10watt bulbs, instead of the usual 50watt. And I don't know how to turn them up.

In fact all of me feels turned down, faded out, like I'm somehow out of phase with the rest of the world. I keep reaching out to try to connect, but it's like my hand brushes against the world then passes through it. And any minute, I'm just going to disappear altogether.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment