Wednesday 30 March 2011

First night on new meds

Feeling very odd.

Lot of adrenalin; panicky, but in a different way to before; shakey; hard to breathe.

I'm scared in a very specific way, like I'm scared I'm going to stop breathing. I'm not having the same terror of some amorphous 'thing' that I did before, but I am really frightened.

I feel very lonely and tearful. The pain is bad, I very feel out of it and out of control. I really wish there was someone here with me, just to convince me I'm not going to disappear in a puff of smoke.

Half an hour later - the panic attacks are back properly. The adrenalin feels very much like 'fight or flight' - I'm ready to run for my life. I also feel a bit sick but I'm also hungry. And I seem to be coming out in a rash.

Don't like this at all.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment