Friday 21 October 2011

Clever idea

Over the past few weeks, I've missed an awful lot of Lofepramine, because I was in too much pain to be able to get to the kitchen to take it.

The stuff is so gluggy and sticky, it has to be poured over the sink, and the spoon washed immediately, all of which means I've never been able to take it in bed.

It ocurred to me the other day though, that I could use one of the little travel bottles I take it in when I'm going to be out. I just swallow a mouthful - it's not exact, but it's better than nothing.

I've just used it for the first time, and it's proved an excellent idea. The pain's very bad today after driving to the doctor's (it kicked off after 25 mins driving, each way, which means my 'driving range' has reduced again - it was 40 mins). I've popped loads of pills, but still didn't feel able to get up to take my Lofepramine (mostly because I've found a comfy position, and don't want to lose it), so without my little bedside-bottle, I'd've had to miss yet another dose; this way, I didn't.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment