Thursday 6 October 2011

Having got the laptop into place, and given the fact that my recent flare-up means I know I'll have to stay away from doing the forms for the weekend if I'm to have any hope of driving on Monday, I decided my only option was to take extra morphine and push through and get done what I could today.

I took 3 top-ups mid-morning and they helped, but it was clear I'd have to take a ridiculous amount of them to keep the pain at bay, so I changed onto increased doses of slow release. That was much better, and more 'morphine economical' - ratio of pain killing effect to number of pills taken - though it did mean a triple dose at lunchtime.

Net result - lot done, feel sick and high, god knows what the pain will be like tomorrow.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment