Monday 24 October 2011

I've had my arm under traction all day, as every day for the past week. It's the only thing that will ease the neck pressure at the moment, though even then it's really hard to find the right position to lie in.

But the pain started to kick off an hour ago (around 3pm) and it's been getting progressively worse. I took 3 top up pills at 3.30, but it's still getting worse and I now can't breathe. I feel stoned but in agony; all the morphine is doing is making me feel out of it, it's not touching the pain. I

s this because of too much traction or because I did the washing up? I don't know. I was going to go and collect my prescription, but I felt the rising pain wasn't going to stop - and I was right. Thank god - I could easily have got halfway there and been stranded alone at the side of the road.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment