Friday 28 October 2011

I was right, but that doesn't make me feel any less shit.

Yesterday's low-pain was an anomaly, and I'm now back in agony. I'd managed to see it as anomalous all the way through till this morning. When I woke up still in virtually no pain, I really did start to think (hope) maybe something had changed.

It was still bad timing, with the assessment today, but I started thinking 'never mind, if it's stopped, I can go back to work, the insurance won't matter'. I started thinking of all the things I could go back to doing.

Then the assessment started and the pain began to build. It got so bad they actually had to stop before the end because I couldn't do any more. And I've spent the rest of the day in agony, feeling even more shit than usual.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment