Monday 17 October 2011

Just had some friends round who I haven't seen for ages.

It was really nice, though I did get upset early on. My friend J was concerned about me living off cereal and bagels; she was trying to come up with alternatives, but I just felt got at and that I was being told off for not eating properly.

I know she meant it with love, but it was too much for me and I started crying. Luckily she took the hint and changed the subject. The rest of the visit was lovely, including the very simple but tasty chicken sandwiches.

Interestingly, though, the chins turned their noses up at snacks from B. Maybe it was because they've not met her before, or maybe they didn't like her perfume. Anyway, they were quite happy having snacks from me or from J.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment