Monday 10 October 2011

Managed the driving today - to the doc's to pick up a morphine prescription then back to the shrink.

I was pleased afterwards that I'd managed it - it's a big achievement after the past week. Needing to drive meant taking less morphine from the outset, so I was already onto a loser: the pain was bound to be especially bad, and it didn't disappont.

The shoulder pain was bad by the time I got to the doc's, but what I wasn't expecting was how bad the back pain was at that point - bloody agony. The poor seating at the shrink's didn't help.

I've been struggling to catch up with the pain all day. And now on top of all that, I suddenly feel like shit mentally. It's the thought of having to go back to the DLA tomorrow - it terrifies me.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment