Monday 6 June 2011

A bit of sleep, still tired

I did manage to get some sleep last night, though it was very broken sleep, and I still feel very tired. I also managed not to take any extra morphine over night.

I kept waking up every couple of hours and I had very vivid dreams. The pain got quite bad at one point, but I managed to relax enough to avoid any extra pills.

The pain is very bad today, so I had to take the first quick release pill earlier than usual, and even then, it didn't help a great deal. I feel very stoned as well; I suspect that's because I've been feeling so sick the last week that I haven't been able to eat much at all.

The last actual meal I ate was what my friend cooked for me when she visited last week. So I'm trying to eat something a bit more substantial, in the hope it will ease the horrible spaced out, stoned feeling.

I know I'm going to have to take more morphine soon though, because the pain still hasn't gone down. I also want to go back to bed, but I'm concerned that if I sleep this afternoon, I'll be awake all night.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment