Friday 24 June 2011

I've let the colour grow out of my hair a lot at the moment - not much point paying to colour it when I rarely ever step outside the house.

It means there's a reasonably long section now of non-coloured hair, and it's very noticeably that these past few months of such terrible pain and depression have taken their toll.

The density of grey hairs has skyrocketed; I reckon there's possibly twice as much grey now as the last time the colour grew out this much. On top, it's pretty much solid grey now.

After seeing my friend last night all excited about her new job and looking great, despite two kids and being four years older than me, it hasn't helped my depression to sit here thinking about
a) my now non-existent career
b) my lovely chestnut hair ruined and grey and looking like a mop

I feel like a broken down waste of space.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment