Tuesday 21 June 2011

It was a pretty OK pain day till mid afternoon - no top-up pills, managed to do a few chores. Then about 3 it kicked off and I had to take pills, have a hot bath etc. It stayed at that level till about 7 and it's been getting steadily worse ever since. I've been stuck in bed for the past two hours and the pain is now unbearable. I've just taken the evening double dose of slow release morphine but I'm also desperately waiting for 9.30, when I can take another two quick release. I hope to god they work better than the last two.


10.45. Pain still so bad, I was actually considering another two quick release pills, just to get some rest. I tried all the usual 'morphine-boosting' tricks, but nothing worked. Then I tried the techniques from the new book, and it seems to be back under control. Just hope it stays that way long enough to get some sleep.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment