Saturday 25 June 2011

Night-time pain

The pain at night has been very bad lately, and has necessitated extra pills, but so far I haven't been able to take enough morphine to actually make it stop. So, another approach today.

For two days, I took two Oxynorm pills at around 10pm and the pain stayed so bad that I had to take another two an hour later (this was on top of the normal double dose of Oxycontin).

To try and prevent that, last night I took 3 Oxynorm at 10; I managed not to take any more, but I was still in pain.

Tonight, I've taken three Oxycontin instead of two, in the hope that I won't need any Oxynorm after the mid-evening dose.

The totals work out of the same either way, so it's just a question of which approach best manages the pain.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment