Wednesday 13 July 2011

Time-frame

Clearly, the medical profession has now given up on me:

* the doctor is no longer supportive of the meds I need
* the consultant is leaving the Pain Clinic and long-term patients like me are being downgraded to only being allowed to see a nurse
* the psychologist wants me off her books.

There's clearly no hope left, or they wouldn't be giving up. So all that crap about keeping going till something comes up is just that - crap. I have already said I will not do this without pain medication. So I guess that's the time frame.

When the amount of morphine they will allow me becomes not enough to hold back the pain, then I'm out of here. If he will continue to give me what he gave me today, that probably gives me a few months. If I get to the next appointment and he says no, well, I won't need to worry about that medical report for the insurance claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment