Thursday 7 July 2011

I'm so sick of writing the same thing on here over and over again. And you must be so sick of reading it.

I wish i coukd write something positive. Ot just something other than 'i want to die'. Its such a cliche, it all sounds so teenage (not that i went through all that as a teenager). It's just that the news is always bad. And it does make me hate living.

But I keep saying it over and over; just get on with it, for crying out loud. Either do something about it it quit whingeing. It's the same when people complain about their relationships or their jobs. Though I guess suicide is a bit more permanent than leaving a bad marriage or getting a new job.

But seriously, what am I going to do? What's keeping me here? Why can't I just get on and do it? I want to. But apparently not enough, or I would've done it already. It's just that I don't want to live like this.

Somebody please help me. I can't do this all by myself.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment