Thursday 14 July 2011

I only managed to stay sitting up for another hour before the pain got too bad; I tried lying down in the mother ship, but it wasn't flat enough, so I had to go to bed.

I was due to take a double slow release dose at 2.30 - that knocked me over completely (to the extent that I've only just got up).

I've adjusted to single doses throughout the day tomorrow, in the hope that it'll control the pain without flattening me.

The reality today, though, is that even knocked out as I was, I could still feel the pain after about 90mins. But because I could go to sleep, it didn't matter too much. If I'd needed to sit up though, I'd have been screwed.

Anyway, so far I've only taken two quick release pills (shortly after my last post), which - if it stays that way - means my total intake will be 40mg less than yesterday's.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment