Saturday 16 July 2011

[Warning - graphic, sickening content]

So lonely. So sad.

Why is it that other people get to have husbands and partners and families. What did I do wrong?

I don't want to be by myself anymore.

And I'm too scared to turn out the light and try and sleep. What if what happened last night happens again?

This is all too much. I can't do it. Please please please make it stop. Make it all go away.

My dad raped me, my mum abandoned me and my shoulder hurts. I can't live with this.

herapedmeherapedmeherapedmeherapedme.

It's like I'm knowing this for the first time and I can't stop crying and it really hurts my shoulder. What am I going to do?

Why? Why did he do this to me? Why? I didn't deserve that? I was a child!

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment