Friday 27 May 2011

Driving limit

So, the maximum amount of time I can drive before the pain becomes completely unbearable is now just 40 minutes.

I found that out going to the doctor's this afternoon. It's a 50-min journey - I kept going for those final 10 minutes because I wasn't sure once I stopped if I would be able to move again soon enough to make it to the appointment.

He was running late, so I had half an hour to wait before I saw him and by then I was still in agony. I could hardly walk into his office and cried through the whole appointment. It was only force of will that had kept me from crying in the waiting room - partly from the pain, partly the stress of people chattering around me (and there were only a few of them, but to me, the noise was unbearable).

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment