Sunday 8 May 2011

I've never had any time for people who whinge and complain about a situation, but then refuse to do anything about it.

Like someone complaining about their awful husband - it's your choice to stay. If you don't like it, leave. Or the person who complains about their job but won't look for a new one; moans about their house, but makes no effort to move. The list is endless, you get my point.

Whenever I've been in situations like that, which I haven't been happy about, I changed them. I left the relationship, I changed jobs, I moved house.

But what are you supposed to do when there *is* no solution? If there was something that could be done about this pain, I'd jump at it, but there isn't.

SO WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment