Sunday 15 May 2011

If things carry on as they've been going, I'll've taken half as much morphine today as yesterday.

That sounds like a big deal - and it is - but it actually says more about yesterday than anything else, because the pain was so bad yesterday that I ended up having to take twice as much morphine as the 'norm' of the previous week.

I've been aiming for a max of 60mg a day this last week, which is 20mg less than most days for the previous three or four weeks. Yesterday, it was 90mg.

I'd like to get the daily dose down even further, but we'll just have to see how it goes.


Never should've opened my mouth. 9.40 and pain has picked up a lot, so had to take extra morph with the last dose of the day. Let's hope that's it, but it's really not feeling good.


10.30 I bloody hate being forced to eat when I'm not hungry, just to boost the morphine. I bloody hate it!

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment