Tuesday 10 May 2011

No words

Oh. So now I know why the doc signed me off for another month without even discussing it.

I thought it was because he suspected it would take the full four weeks for the Lofepramine to take effect. Turns out, you have to wait three MONTHS to know for certain if it's working and how well.

I've just been in to see him. Had a hideous trip over - despite the TENS machine and my special driving cushion, by the time I got the I was in such agony that I couldn't get out of the car. (I'm writing this from the cer park st home, since I can't actually walk yet.)

When I did finally get in there, I told him that things are currently a lot worse than before. Also talked about the nightmare headaches and sickness. He then proceeded to tell me that we have to wait another two to three months from this point before we cab start adding anything to the Lofepramine. In that time, it could start to help both the depression and the pain. But we can't do anything before that.

So basically, I'm now stuck waiting, for at least another two months. I'm so angry and upset I can't speak. Two Fucking Months. Why bother? Why fucking bother?

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment