Saturday 14 May 2011

The pill / food timings are all messed up for today.

I had a really bad night - the pain wouldn't go down, despite extra pills, i was having awful panic attacks, and I just couldn't sleep. I was awake for hours.

I took the early slow release pill at about 6.30am. I must have fallen asleep at that point, though it didn't seem likely at the time.

Anyway, I woke up at 10.45. Since I hadn't taken any of the other pills, or eaten anything, I couldn't take the 11am Lofepramine (well, not without feeling sick all day, and I'm just not up for that).

That's the big problem with everying being contingent on everything else, rather than arbitrary times - if it goes wrong, you spend the whole day trying to work out what to take when.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment