Wednesday 11 May 2011

I've done it again.

For the first time today, I actually felt I could move around just now, so I cleaned out the chins (none too soon - they absolutely reeked), and as that had gone well, I vacuumed round the cage. It was absolutely fucking filthy because it hadn't been touched in weeks.

I was really careful, kept the sling and the TENS machine on, took breaks etc, but now I'm in freaking agony and have had to go to bed.

I might as well just stop trying to have any kind of normal life, and be a complete bloody vegetable. Oh no, wait, the Government, in it's infinite wisdom, tells me I'm not that disabled and the only thing I can't do is cook a meal. Thank god. For a minute there I thought I couldn't cook, clean, go out, shop, or carry out basic personal care. Because your poxy form is clearly more revealing than MY SHITTY LIFE.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment