Wednesday 6 April 2011

Can't sleep. Took two pills couple hours ago - has eased the pain but am feeling very zonked and can't sleep.

Keep getting the sense of impending panic, but it never comes to anything, then get the overwhelming sense that I've forgotten something really important, sometimes something bad, sometimes something good.

Am afraid the pills will wear off and the pain will be back before I drop off, and then I'll have to take more morphine.

I've taken some chamomile pills, but so far, no dice.

1.45am. Spent couple hours doing crossword puzzles and reading National Geographic to try and tire myself out. Am now up to date on African volcanoes, domestication-gene research in foxes and a 178-back-to-back-marathons trip around Alaska. About to try sleep again ...

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment