Sunday 17 April 2011

I slept most of the morning but pain-wise was doing OK till I cleaned out the chins. Doing that has kicked off the same pain and neck pressure I had yesterday, which means the headache is on the way.

I think the problem is slightly opening out my arm (ie raising the elbow to the side). I don't do it intentionally, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened yesterday and I can only assume I did the same thing cleaning the chins.

I've taken a pill to try and head things off, so now I can only hope it works. It also means I have to sit in a very stiff, regimented position, because I remember yesterday that curling up how I like to made it worse.


Actually, thinking about yesterday and the way one pill made no difference over and over again, and so I ended up taking them every two hours, I've taken a second straight away - better that than one after another for the rest of the day.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment