Friday 29 April 2011

Still here

Well, I'm still here.

I thought the tears would never stop last night. I was crying like a small child, like the world was ending, which was exactly what it felt like.

I suppose the silver lining was that I was so exhausted after all that, that I slept OK.

I find when I get up in the mornings these days, I feel like I've got Parkinson's or something: I'm consumed by tremors. Every muscle shakes and it's a nightmare just trying to move about. I don't know if it's to do with the meds, or whether I'm just so tense when I'm sleeping or what, but thank god it does wear off after a little while.

When I woke briefly to take the slow release pill at 6.45 I decided to try going back to only one. I've been on double dose for well over a week because the neck pressure and resulting headaches have been so bad. The awful shoulder pain as I was getting myself some breakfast suggests that was a mistake however.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment