Tuesday 27 September 2011

Dislocation

I got the table set up, and managed about half an hour of doing the forms. By that time the pain in my back was getting too much, so I had to stop.

Unfortunately, that was probably too much - it had triggered the neck pressure, and I'm now fighting a losing battle with it. There is a 'right' position, but it requires my arm to be stretched forward and out, to the point that it feels semi-dislocated.

I don't think it actually is dislocating, I think it's just muscles being pulled taut, but the problem is that they're not snapping back. So when I do get up, eg to take the Lofepramine, I'm moving around with my arm feeling like it's falling off. It's also extremely painful, even lying still, but that pain is preferrable to the neck pressure, so I have no choice but to put up with it.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment