Thursday 22 September 2011

Misc

Had a reply today to my letter of complaint about the changes to the running of the Pain Clinic.

I haven't dared read it yet, not that it matters. The NHS doesn't give a shit what unimportant people like patients think, so it'll just be full of platitudes and bullshit. I can't be arsed with it.


In other news...
Called the insurance people yesterday to point out that the report they're expecting from the doc will be a long time coming since he never received the request. Given that this is the second missing letter in as many weeks (the alleged one to me about rehab never showed up) I personally question whether they're actually being sent.

Bad news for me is it'll slow down my claim (even more...).

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment