Tuesday 27 September 2011

Feeling better today. Finally went to sleep, after awful panic attacks, but then did sleep through.

Back feels reasonably OK, shoulder pain is building but currently bearable. At this point, no neck pressure, though we all know that could change in seconds.

I'm going to make the most of this window, by putting into practice a brainwave I had last night (and it drove me crazy not getting straight on with it!).

I'm going to put the over-chair table by the bed, with the laptop ready on it. This will mean I can still use it on days when I can't actually lift it. I'll also put things on it like my reading specs (how old does that make me feel!), the remote controls and my pen - all the things that I usually have to twist to pick up.

It's a great idea, because it'll put everything in easy reach, I put an end to all the times I'm lying there wanting something, but knowing that moving to get it will kick off the pain. And the table has been out of use for a while - I stopped using it because it doesn't fit under the mothership, which meant I always had to move to the sofa to eat, and if I wanted to watch TV while eating, I had to twist.

Once I've done all that, I'll hopefully be able to get on with those bloody forms...

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment