Sunday 4 September 2011

Last night carried on being awful.

I was in agony, having panic attacks and flashbacks all through till 5am, when I finally managed to go to sleep. I woke up at 9.30, still feeling like shit.

The day did improve, though I've been in bed the whole time. But at least my friend was still here to keep me company.

She left about 5.30pm. I was bored stiff of lying down, so I tried sitting up for a bit: I lasted less than an hour. By that time, the pain was already kicking off just like yesterday - I had to go back to bed while I could still move.

It's still that bad. I'm desperately trying not to take any pills, but I'm far from certain that the achievement is worth it.

On too of that, I've got terrible tummy pains (self-inflicted, from all the junk food this weekend, so no sympathy needed).

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment