Monday 19 September 2011

Feel like shit this evening, because the neck pressure has been getting worse and worse all day. It's particularly worse since an hour stuck on the loo with a bad stomach; that sitting up position made it worse because I really needed to be lying down, as I have the rest of the day. It hasn't taken the neck pressure away, but it's been the best I could manage. I also haven't taken any extra pills because it's always hit and miss whether it will help with this, but I'm going to have to now.


9pm. The only position that eases it is so ridiculously uncomfortable, I wind up with numb legs and arms and the feeling that ny hips are dislocating. And I look like I've been dropped from a great height and landed in a heap.

9.30. Neck pressure still very bad, pills have done absolutely nothing and now the shoulder pain is rising and rising. I have no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Oh, and the chins need feeding and once again I don't get to play with them. I'm fed up of it.

And still there's the DLA forms I haven't been able to touch today because of the neck pressure and the need to stay absolutely still, and the doctor's visit I need to make ASAP about the rehab testing.

11pm. Last-ditch attempt to get some relief - took four top-ups at the same time as the evening slow release pill and it seems to have started working straight away. Thank god!

And the chins are now fed and watered, though sulking that they didn't get to come out and they only had a short bathtime!

Midnight. Shame the pills only lasted an hour...

2am. Can't sleep. I'm hot and sweaty, I itch all over and I can't sleep. The pain is breaking through all over the place. I'm tired and I want to sleep but I can't. I keep getting tangled in the bedsheets. I can't lie on my bad arm, but my right hip keeps going numb by me lying on it. Oh, I just want to go to sleep.

Postedn from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment