Monday 22 August 2011

The chins are smelly, and getting smellier by the day, but I can't clean them out - I'm in too much pain.

I've been trying to do it for three days now, but no luck. Today, I can't even get out of bed. The last two days I could, but I made the mistake of doing other jobs first.

They all needed doing, but those jobs were easier than cleaning out the chins, so I chose them first. I did it that way so I could feel I'd achieved something. I knew once I'd done the chins, that'd be the end of my day, I wouldn't be able to do anything else, most likely I'd be stuck in bed instead. So I did the other jobs - I'd be able to say I'd done two, three or four things that day, not just one.

But each time, I've had enough after those jobs - the pain's been too bad to do the litter tray. So the girls get smellier and smellier.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment