Monday 29 August 2011

The neck pressure is really bad today, it's causing terrible screwdriver-in-the-eye. But I think I might have found a way to turn it down.

I'm lying on my left-hand side and I was prodding down my spine, feeling points of tension. There was a point about half way down, just to the left of my spine that was even more tense than the rest of it - and there were several really bad points down the right hand side. So I prodded it at, like very primitive acupressure.

And it seems to have eased it some. It would help so much of there was a way to control the neck pressure, instead of the only resort being morphine.


4pm. I did work! It actually did work.

It traded screwdriver-in-the-eye for numbness down my arm - or rather, the pain you get as numbed nerves come back to life. But it's worth it - I think it's an acceptable trade

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment