Tuesday 2 August 2011

Terrible neck pressure today.

I woke up with a thumping screwdriver-in-the-eye headache, and it's just kept getting worse. No position helped, so my only option has been pills. The slow release ones have had limited effect, so I've had to take quick release ones, and more than since I changed the pill regime.

It's really disappointing, after last night's epiphany, I was hoping to find the pain going down and things getting better. Instead, they're worse. The epiphany was all about the pain - I still haven't quite figured out how to apply it to compressed nerves.

On top of that, I contacted the Complex Needs group, per the psychologist's instructions and the doctor's recommendation. Ii didn't go well - see next post - and left me feeling both furious and hopeless, in equal measure.

I wound up hurling china around the kitchen in an effort to get rid of that rage; as a note to self, it's probably better to do that when you're not barefoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment