Sunday 28 August 2011

How did last year turn into this year?

Last year I was turning 40, planning spa parties with friends, discovering I could still swim, starting the meditatation, taking maybe 5mg morphine in a whole week.

Now I bed-bound, haven't worked in months, nearly drowned last time I was in the pool and I'm taking upwards of 100mg a day. I couldn't give a flying fuck about my birthday either (apart from deciding whether I even want to make it that far).

What did I do wrong? It must have been me, it must have been something I did, but I don't know what.

I was following the meditation course, and the pain started to increase. I had to up the morphine and cut the activity - on doctor's advice. Was that wrong?

Just tell me what I did wrong and let me undo it, please? I want to work, I want to swim. I want to get out of this fucking house. Please, there has to be an answer somewhere. Just tell me what it is and I'll do it. I'll do anything. Please.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment