Wednesday 24 August 2011

Pain levels are as bad today as yesterday. I've taken four top-ups together, because three was doing nothing. But I don't see the point of taking the quantities I did yesterday, because it did fuck all for me. All it did do was make me completely fucking stoned and sick.

I have, however, found a position that for 40 minutes has stopped the neck pressure. I found the sling helped for a while, while I was sitting up, but gradually the neck pressure built back up, so it only lasted about an hour and a half.

I lay down and after a bit, the pressure eased. My left arm is going numb in this position, though, and my glasses are digging a whole in my nose. I'm going to have to move in half an hour, to take the next set of slow release pills and i'm scared I won't be able to get in the right position again. But if I don't take them, the pain I can already feel in my shoulder will rage out of control.

I'm going to make that next dose a triple mostly because I'm scared of the pain. But I don't actually believe it's going to help. There doesn't seem any point topping up though, unless I go straight to four pills. And I'm not sure even that did anything, though it could be partly why this position has relaxed the nerves.

Posted from Blogium for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment